Best essays on my school topic including;10 lines & more sentences on my school, my school speech, very short, easy essay and Paragraph for children UKg kids and class 1,2,3,4,5 Students
My School | Best Written Essays, Speeches, Paragraphs, 10 Lines with Quotes & Images For Children & Students
The School is a wonderful place where a student feels, understand and experiences best ever memories and wonderful life lessons. The essay on school is the sum total of beautiful memories and loving expression for a school by students. The following essays, Speeches, Paragraphs, 10 Lines & More sentences have been written in this regard.
1. 10 Lines Essay on My School
1. The school is the place that prepares us for a good tomorrow.
2. I love my school because it is one of the best schools
3. The classrooms of my school are wide, large and airy.
4. Our school has a very large playground where we play sports.
5. There is a computer lab, science lab and a big library in my school.
6. All of the teachers of my school are very kind and cooperative.
7. My school also takes part in various extra curriculum activities like sports, quiz competition, speeches etc.
8. We celebrate all national events with great zeal in our school.
9. My school offers annual country visit to the senior students.
10. I am proud of my school because we all study here like a family.
11. I always from God that my school and all teachers & students there stay happy and prosperous in life.
Related Essay: DIFFERENT ESSAYS ON ‘MYSELF’ FOR ALL CLASS STUDENTS
2. More Sentences on My School For Children
1. My school has a very beautiful building.
2. I study in KG class in my school
3. My school classrooms are very beautiful and airy.
4. Our school has a big playground for students.
5. There is a computer lab where we use computer.
6. There is a big library for students in our school
7. We love our teachers because they are very kind.
8. We play part in quiz competition, speech, debates in our school.
9. My school teaches us good manners, ethics and cleanliness.
10.My school is the best school in our city
11. I love my school because I enjoy studying there.
3. Paragraph on My School For Children & Students
The school is a place where the kids of today are raised up to be the better future of a country for tomorrow. The School is certainly a sacred place where the education is imparted to make a nation smart and civilized, stronger and developed for tomorrow.
My School is Shri Chaitniya Public School, Delhi. It is counted among one of the oldest and most successful schools of our city. In that sense, I feel quite lucky to get education in one of finest schools of our area. My School has a tall and beautiful multi-storey building.It’s room are wide and spacious. Every room is quite airy and wonderful. My School has co education system where we both boys and girls study happily.
There is a wide, green and beautiful playground in my school. During our sports hours the students love playing cricket, hockey, football, badminton etc. In fact, our school pay great emphasis on sports, gaming and other extra curricular activities. The teachers of my school are very lovely and kind. They teach us with great care. The students are encouraged to study and excel more. This is the reason that our school has the largest enrollment of students as compared to all near by schools
My school has a great fully functional library. It offers variety of books, notes and other study material of every kind. My school library is always open for everyone around the city. We love to study in library during our free hours. Apart from that, my school has a well maintained science hall. The Science subject is taught to us with the great care. The students are encouraged to learn science and do experiments in the science lab.
My School is my pride. I feel greatly honored and happy to study in such a great institute of our country. I wish every student a great and beautiful school like ours.
4. Speech on My School For Students
Honorable Principal, respected teachers, guests and my dear friends, I welcome you all here to celebrate our school day. I am extremely honored to have such a great opportunity to speak before this honorable gathering about our school.
Dear friends! the great building where we are studying right now, has successfully completed 25 years of its teaching. In this journey of 25 years, this school has created many bright students who are serving our country today, with their best possible capabilities.
My school has countless achievements to be listed. Let me tell a few here to mark this day a special one for us. I started studying in this school from the very beginning. This is the first school where I stepped in. In fact, this school has special relationship with my family. My brothers, sisters, family members and relatives, most of them, have been taught and trained by this school.
This school is very special for me that it has made me what I am today. I have learned a lot of things from here that would go long with me for the rest of my life. Honorable teachers! The schools are made by the teachers with an efficient team management, dedication, sincerity of purpose and love for teaching. I am very proud of my school that it is has one of the best experienced teachers on the list.
All of my school teachers and other members are very passionate. In fact, they have worked very hard to make this school one of the best place of education in our entire area. Dear sir! The best school is one where the teachers understand what is needed in education for a student.
The teachers of my school are very sincere and cooperative with the students. They know how to keep a balance between study and other activities. They keep their students active and alert in both curricular and non curricular activities. That’s why our school has been regularly featured in top award winning schools in both sports and academic areas.
The school is like the second home of a student. It teaches you the good manners and good habits in your life. My school is an ideal school that prepares a student thoroughly. It emphasizes on discipline, dedication, sincerity and hard work. My school provides the best environment for the grooming of a student. It nurtures the best ever qualities of self confidence, motivation and passion among students.
Dear friends! The best schools have always the best results. We all should feel proud on our school because it has prepared the best minds. It has created many successful persons, engineers, doctors, lawyers, businessman, IT professionals, Civil service officers etc. The schools like ours, are the real assets of a nation. The nations are made great with the strongest institutions.
Dear friends! we all are having very wonderful days of learning and experiencing things at school. Every year many of our friends leave this school by completing their education here. We all will be replaced by the other students here. The best time always passes speedily. We may not have another opportunity to be the part of such a prestigious institute in our life again.
We need to try our best to maximize our learning and understanding from this wonderful institute The time always flies, dear friends. Therefore, let’s do our best. Let’s work hard and succeed in life. Because, in our success, there lies the success of our school.
5. List of Further Essays on My School Topic
[table id=1 /]
Additional Tips: How to Write Best Essay on My School Topic?
If you have received an assignment on topic, write an essay on my school, you don’t need to worry about it. By following these simple below mentioned steps you would be able to write a wonderful about my school essay.
Steps to write my school essay
Step Number 1: On blank paper, write down the following information about your school. This is basic school information that you must be knowing.
A. Write following about your school building
- On which date your school was founded?
- Building, single or double storey.
- Number of rooms in your school
- Library or science hall and other rooms?
- Is there play ground, garden or anything
- Additional any more thing about your school building.
B. Students & Staff
- You standard or class
- How many students
- Co education
C. Education & Environment
- What is behavior or treatment of teachers with students.
- How students help each other
- Exam and assessments,
- Prize distribution and other Parent teacher meetups ceremonies
D. Extra curricular activities
- Sports competitions
- Quiz, speech, debates or tabloids in school
- Annual school tour
Step Number 2: Now, when you have written down the above information on blank paper, now you would be able to summarize all the information easily
Step Number 3: Write in short, simple and easy to understand words. Do not use extra hard words in your essay.
Step Number 4: Write relevant quotes and add some picture or info graphics to make your essay as the best essay on your school.
FAQs about My School Essay
1. What is school and its importance?
In simple and easy word, the school is a place where children are enrolled. They get education, knowledge, awareness and good manners from their school. The school is a universal social institution. It is an important pillar of a society.
2. What you can say about your school & why do you like it?
My school is the best school in its education standards, looks and appearance. It is one of the oldest and most famous school of my area. I like my school because it has the good education standards. It teaches us good manners, education, self confidence and above all it helps us to be the good citizens of my country.
3. What is school essay and why to write it?
The school essay is the description of my school. It is the details how my school looks, with education standards, teaching staff, building and other facilities of my school. The school essay is asked from students for school tests, annual exams, functions and for other events. Students are prepared to be able to write good essays on various topics related to school.
4. How do you write Essay on your school? Write 5 points on it.
In order to write a good essay or short speech on my school topic or even presentation on school, you need to keep in mind the following points;
- Write what is the purpose of school and education?
- Discuss in points why you like your school the most?
- What is environment of education and learning available at your school?
- What are good facilities available at your school?
- Tell the success stories about your school achievements.
- How would you write best speech on your school?
5. How to write good speech on my school?
In order to start a good speech about your school, always take in mind the following points;
- Start with greeting to your HM/Principal, chief guests and teachers.
- Greet & say welcome to your audience with a great simile.
- Be easy, have confidence and loud voice.
- Introduce yourself and some about your topic of speech to your listeners.
- Never hurry, stay calm and composed till the end.