The achievements, successes or accomplishments we gain in school are the part of best school life years. Those achievements in middle, high school or college student life may include personal academic achievements and sports or extracurricular achievements. They may be greatest, the best or the bad but we never forget them.
My Achievements in Life | Individual, Academic & Extra Curricular Achievements | My Achievements that I am Proud of
- 1 My Achievements in Life | Individual, Academic & Extra Curricular Achievements | My Achievements that I am Proud of
Achievements are the desires that we love to have for. They are our those goals we struggle to achieve. The achievements in personal or professional life are the true identity of a successful and struggling person.
The following essay reflects the importance of achievements and a firm call for us to set and struggle to achieve those aims.
1. Essay about the Achievements that You are Proud of
Achievement is associated with the targeted goals or aims in life. When we define our action in relation to something like a goal a task is created.
A task when fulfilled is called an achievement earned. The struggle in life is the sum total of our achievements, success, failures, mistakes.
Therefore, my achievement, my success or my accomplishment is the name given to my fulfilled goals. The failure, in turns, is the names given to my mistakes, my setbacks, and my loss.
Every person in life has some achievements, accomplishments, rewards and successes earned. At the same time mistakes, failures and setbacks as well.
My achievements, my successes and my accomplishments are the one that make me happy and proud. Whereas, my mistakes, my failures and setbacks make me strong and bold.
There are various kinds of achievements one may have. There are some examples of achievements like personal achievements, academic achievements, sports achievements etc.
There are various roles in which one achieves something. Taking myself as an example it would be like my achievements as a teacher, my accomplishments as student in school, college or in personal life.
My Academic Achievement
Academic achievements are those gains that are accomplished by a student during his high school, college or university life.
These achievements are really the ones you remain prideful throughout your entire life. Everyone who is well taught has some personal achievements including academic achievements as well.
- My student life has given me many academic achievements that I must be proud of. Some of my academic achievements I have listed below.
- My first academic achievement is that I have successfully completed my education till now with A+ throughout. It is my greatest achievement of life
- My second greatest academic achievement is that I have successfully got admission in my desire career. My parents are proud of me.
- They always wanted me to be a great doctor. It is my passion to serve my country.
- My third biggest academic achievement is that on the basis of good scores and my professional degree, I got study scholarship for UK. I really loved my studying experience there.
- My last academic accomplishment is that I am currently serving successfully as the head of city’s biggest health institute.
2. My Sports (Extracurricular) Achievements Essay
Extracurricular activities are the part of a healthy person. I always take pride in participating in various extracurricular activities in my school. There are a few extracurricular achievements I must be proud of.
- My first extracurricular achievement was that I won a medal in annual inter schools speech and debates competition. I won first prize in class 5th.
- I am also an avid reader and good writer. My second extracurricular achievement was that I won a cash prize of 10,000 rupees on a essay writing competition. I won with my essay on “Save trees Save Earth” during inter schools essay writing competition. I was in 7th grade at that time.
- I have great interest in sports. I can play cricket very well. It was my biggest sports achievement that I helped my team win the tournament this year, in class 10th. I was awarded man of the match. It is a moment of pride and my greatest extracurricular success.
Achievements and success are the part of one’s life. These are my achievements in my school as a student. I feel a great sense of pride for my student life accomplishment. I will try my level best to add more best personal achievements in my coming life days.
3. Short Essay On My Achievements that I am Proud of
Achievements are the signs of good student life. They show the talent, the worth and the status of a student. To achieve something we work hard and we become focused.
Therefore, we learn a lot of things like self discipline, hard work, dedication, self respect and motivation.
School life achievements are good and they must be the part of student’s life. I have a good many my school achievements. I must be proud of whatever I have achieved through out my personal life.
I am the student of class (your current class). Currently I am studying at the school (Write the name of your school). Throughout my years of schools I have achieved valuable success.
I have some personal achievements, some academic achievements and a few extracurricular achievements.
I have been a diligent and dedicated student of my school. In fact, I am the favorite student in my school. It is my greatest achievement that I have been getting A+ in all of my exams and assessments.
This achievement is in fact due to the hard work done under the guidance of my teachers and prayers of my parents.
I always take interest in extracurricular activities. I am good speaker and good at playing cricket. It is my great extracurricular achievement that I secured first prize in inter schools debates and speech competition, held last month.
All of my school fellows and my teachers are proud of me. Apart from that I represented my team in annual inter schools cricket tournament. We successfully won the final match. It is my biggest sports achievement of student’s life. I will never forget.
I am grateful to my school teachers and my parents. Thanks to those achievements and set goals I struggled and worked hard. Thereby, I have known how to work hard and how to make achievements.
My school achievements are surely going to help me to grow and gain more in my upcoming life days.