10 Lines Essay on My Mother and more sentences. My mother essay and speech children UKg students. These are descriptive essays on my mother for all classes students including 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, & 10th class students.
My Mother Essays, Speeches, Paragraphs | 10 Lines, More Sentences, Short Essays For Children & Students
My mother is my pride. In honor of my mother, the following essays, Speeches & Paragraphs have been written in assist children & Students in their school homework and other assignments.
1. 10 Lines Essay on My Mother
1. Mother is a real blessing of God upon this world.
2. There is no match for the love of mother. We can not find the examples of her love in this world.
3. It is the mother who is always concerned about everything for us.
4. My mother is my best friend. She can understand me and help me to solve my problems.
5. My mother is always ready to give any sacrifice for my wishes and my needs.
6. My mother always pray God to protect me from all harms of this life.
7. It is with the prayers and blessing of our mothers that we always become successful in every walk of life.
8. My mother works very hard to take care of the needs of all family members of house.
9. I love my mother because she always help my father and every family member in all decisions of life.
10. My mother is very much concerned about my health. She is very upset when I am not fine.
11. My mother always helps me in my homework and other school tasks.
2. My Mother More Sentences for Children
1. Mothers are God sent gifts for all of us in the world.
2. Mother is an excellent example of love, affection and sacrifice.
3. A mother always understands what her child needs every time.
4. She is the one who is ready to sacrifice even her life for the good of her children.
5. She loves to serves all family members of house with great pride and love.
6. She wakes up early in the morning before every one is awake.
7. She helps her children to get ready for school or for the work.
8. She serves her husband very sincerely and with great love.
9. She is the one who always takes care of all the needs of her family members.
10. It is very much true to say that without mothers this world would have no progress and prosperity as it has today. Mother is the real force behind our success.
5 Good sentences on My Mother
1. My mother is my pride, she loves me and protects me always.
2. My mother has given many sacrifices for me and she is always ready to give more sacrifices for all family members.
3. My mother is my best friend. She always listens me and helps me to solve my problems.
4. My mother is always concerned for everything about me including my health, food and my studies.
5. My mother is my great motivation. She always helps me in all my goals and tasks of my life.
6. I love my mother from the depth of heart and always pray God for her long life.
3. My mother Essay for Ukg
I love my mother. She is my very best friend. My mother takes my care all the time. She wakes up for me early in the morning. She prepares our breakfast and fill my lunch box with tasty food.
She makes everything ready for all family members in the morning before they wake up. My mothers takes a great care of my health and my food. She helps me in my all school homework tasks like a friend. During my free time at my home.
I love to go to market with my mother. My mother takes care for all of our needs and wishes. She is always ready to give great sacrifices for us. My mother is always worried about all the things about me. She never let me feel bored. Though she works all the day in our house yet she never complains about it. She serves all the family members very well. The mother is really a great gift of God. I always pray for the health and long life of my mother.
4. My Mother Paragraph For Students
My hero is my mom. I love my mother and my other hero is my dad. My parents are my great inspiration. I love my mother because of a lot of reasons I truly love her, respect her and give her a great value. It is the great blessing of God that we have mothers in this world.
The mother is a real example of sincerity, love, loyalty and patience. Her love and patience has no parallel in this world. It is quite true to say that without mothers the world would have been a place with no progress and development. Good mothers are the pillars of a nation. That’s why the great conqueror and warrior of world Napoleon said:
” Give me the good mothers and I will give you a good nation.”
It is an open secret that behind all the successful people today, there is a great role of their mothers and other women. Mother is the symbol of patience, persistence and hard work. She endures the pains of child in with her till the day when a child is born.
There is no example anywhere in the world for her love and sacrifices for her child. She is always concerned about the safety, well being and goodness of her children. She serves her family selflessly.
I love my mother very much. She wakes up early in the morning to make all of us ready for our tasks. She prepares our breakfast and fills our lunch boxes with sweet and delicious dishes.
She helps us in getting us ready quickly for our schools. She serves my father and all family members very well. She is like our best friend and stand for our rights and wishes. She has given many sacrifices to makes us happy and pleased.
On all important decisions, she helps my father very well. She is very sincere and very wise. During our vacations our we all family members go on visiting the countryside. There is a great role of my mother in taking care for all our needs. In fact, my mother understands it very well about our wishes and our needs like a best friend. My mother is great pride.
She is our paradise. She always inspires us and motivates us for doing something good and something great in our life. I am great impressed by the personality and good manners of my mother. My mother is my everything. I always pray for her health and her long life
5. My Mother Speech in English For Students
My mother is my hero because she is the only person I could never live without. She is the only person I pay bundle of gratitude to. I always thank her and praise her excessively. She is my hero because she gave me strength when I needed most.
Mother has only nurtured and cared me but always stood with me when confronted by any difficulty in life. The hero is he who is brave and strong. That truly defines my mother who is brave and strong. Her unselfish love is my life. I have not seen any selfless person like her.
She did her best to give best life. During her entire life she thought for me.I lack at words to express her abounding selfless love. Since last 20 years she has been by my side. She has never showed any selfish motive and never let me go down.
My mother has taught me to help others and to respect elders. She is an inspiration for me to do good deeds. She is very kind, polite, humble and loving in nature.
All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my mother. It is rightly said that “Mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible”. The older I grow, the more I realize that my mother is the best friend that I never had.
The Single word mother embodies all the love a human being could possibly offer. One writer is reported to have said that “sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws”. My mother is my real hero because she forgives my lies, even if I am mistaken she gives a warm smile.
My mother has always sacrificed her own needs to fulfill my needs. Whenever I felt down and gloomy, my mother raised my spirit up and made me happy. Rudyard Kipling has rightly said that “God could not be everywhere and therefore He made mothers”. Everything begins and ends at motherhood.
I have always found the peace and tenderness in my mother’s lap. Her lap is the most comfortable place to have sound sleep. The lap of my mother is paradise for me. An English writer Samuel Taylor Coleridge once declared that “The love of a mother is the veil of a softer light between the heart and the heavenly father”.
While the great dramatist and poet William Shakespeare said that “Mother is the name of God, in the lips and hearts of little children”. My mother is next to God to me. She has always blessed me and has rewarded me unconditionally.
Essay on My Mom For Students
A mother’s love is a relationship that cannot be compared. Nobody can love us like our mom. No matter how old children get, a mother’s love is always going to be there to hold them up.
Reasons why I love my Mom?
My mom is my favorite personality in this whole world. She is the wisest person I have seen in my whole life. No matter how much old I get, I always ask her opinions in everything. Before school, she was my first institute who taught me everything.
It is because of her I did not have to worry about school work because she started teaching me all those things long ago. She has the humblest personality. I have never seen her talking to anyone in loud tone. She always helps others. She never refuses anyone who comes at our door asking for help.
She is a problem solver in my life. Whenever I face any difficulty, I always discuss it with my mom. Her calm suggestions always give me hope. I feel that I can deal with any problem if I have mom on my side. She always puts herself second and her family first. I am also a fan of her cooking. She makes delicious meals.
On weekends, I also cook with her. I also invite my friends at home because they love my mom’s cooking. She has a great love for animals. We have a cat at home and she never forgets to feed her on time. She is an efficient doctor. I have even seen her checking patients free of cost if they have no money. She is always kind to everyone. She treats everyone with care.
She is fully devoted to her profession. Even though she is always busy in hospital, dealing with patients, yet she manages to give proper time to us. She is a source of inspiration for me. She made me who I am today. She taught me how to be selfless and humble. The way she manages her personal and professional life always amazes me.
She loves to read and write. Even after her graduation, she never stopped learning. She has also established a library next to her room. On weekends, she spends most of her time reading books there.She always motivates me. She is always there, praying for me.
She is also obsessed with cleanliness. She always makes sure that our house remains tidy. She does not tolerate lies. She has always taught us to speak truth, no matter how hard it is because in the end, truth always wins. When I look into her eyes, I know that this is the purest love I can find on this Earth. My mother is a strong woman and I love her.
Today, I have a strong personality because a strong mother has raised me. She is the most courageous woman I know. She taught me that fear is not an option and I must face my fears.
She is my best friend, my teacher and my biggest support. Her prayers have always followed me. I know as long as I have my mother by my side, I can face any difficulty. She taught me how to walk, speak, eat and take care of myself. In short, every step that I have taken in my life is because of my mom.
If she had not taught me how to take small steps then I would not be confident enough to take big steps in my life. No one can take her place and I love her so much. I want to become like her one day. May she live long.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is Mother important in our life and What is the role of mother ?
The mother is emblem of love, kindness, mercy, care and commitment. The mother plays a critical role in our lives. She raises the child, inculcates the goodness, commitment, motivation, courage and sacrifice. Behind every great individual is a great lovely mother.
2. How can I write a paragraph about my mother?
To write a good paragraph on Mother, you need to keep in mind a certain things including;
- Express your love and affection with you mother in crystal clear words.
- Appreciate the role of mother in your life and how she has stood beside you every single moment of your life.
- Put some light on the fact whether you have been able to repay the debt of love, care and affection to your mother.
3. What is a mother definition essay?
If we define a Mother, it contains many things. The mother role that encompasses almost every single character of love, peace, forbearance, commitment, courage, passion, dedication and selfless sacrifice. The mother is not just a word to define. It is the center of everything in this world.
4. What can I say about my mother?
You can express your affection for your mother in many ways, like you can say, I am very lucky to have you with me, You are my real hero and my entire world, I can’t love without you even a single moment my mother, I am really very sorry for being careless to you etc. You can compliment a good mom with these words and more.
5. What makes a mother a mother?
The affection, sincerity, care, selfless sacrifice, love, courage etc, makes the mother a real hero.
6. What is the most important role of a mother?
The most important role of mother is to raise a child in a way so as to prepare him to be the most successful, helpful, kind and caring member of the society.
7. What a child means to a mother?
A child is dearest to everything for a mother. She would go to every possible extent for the safety and security of her child
These Essays on topic my mother are intended to help students and general readers. In addition to find more 100+ Essay topics written, you can check here our huge collection of Essays & Paragraphs for students