10 Lines Essay on My Mother and more sentences. My mother essay and speech children UKg students. These are descriptive essays on my mother for all classes students including 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, & 10th class students.
1. 10 Lines Essay on My Mother
- Mother is a real blessing of God upon this world.
- There is no match for the love of mother. We can not find the examples of her love in this world.
- It is the mother who is always concerned about everything for us.
- My mother is my best friend. She can understand me and help me to solve my problems.
- My mother is always ready to give any sacrifice for my wishes and my needs.
- My mother always pray God to protect me from all harms of this life.
- It is with the prayers and blessing of our mothers that we always become successful in every walk of life.
- My mother works very hard to take care of the needs of all family members of house.
- I love my mother because she always help my father and every family member in all decisions of life.
- My mother is very much concerned about my health. She is very upset when I am not fine.
- My mother always helps me in my homework and other school tasks.
2. My Mother More Sentences for Children
- Mothers are God sent gifts for all of us in the world.
- Mother is an excellent example of love, affection and sacrifice.
- A mother always understands what her child needs every time.
- She is the one who is ready to sacrifice even her life for the good of her children.
- She loves to serves all family members of house with great pride and love.
- She wakes up early in the morning before every one is awake.
- She helps her children to get ready for school or for the work.
- She serves her husband very sincerely and with great love.
- She is the one who always takes care of all the needs of her family members.
- It is very much true to say that without mothers this world would have no progress and prosperity as it has today. Mother is the real force behind our success.
5 Good sentences on My mother
- My mother is my pride, she loves me and protects me always.
- My mother has given many sacrifices for me and she is always ready to give more sacrifices for all family members.
- My mother is my best friend. She always listens me and helps me to solve my problems.
- My mother is always concerned for everything about me including my health, food and my studies.
- My mother is my great motivation. She always helps me in all my goals and tasks of my life.
- I love my mother from the depth of heart and always pray God for her long life.
3. My mother Essay for Ukg
I love my mother. She is my very best friend. My mother takes my care all the time. She wakes up for me early in the morning. She prepares our breakfast and fill my lunch box with tasty food.
She makes everything ready for all family members in the morning before they wake up. My mothers takes a great care of my health and my food. She helps me in my all school homework tasks like a friend. During my free time at my home.
I love to go to market with my mother. My mother takes care for all of our needs and wishes. She is always ready to give great sacrifices for us. My mother is always worried about all the things about me.
She never let me feel bored. Though she works all the day in our house yet she never complains about it. She serves all the family members very well. The mother is really a great gift of God. I always pray for the health and long life of my mother.
4. My Mother Paragraph
My hero is my mom. I love my mother and my other hero is my dad. My parents are my great inspiration. I love my mother because of a lot of reasons I truly love her, respect her and give her a great value. It is the great blessing of God that we have mothers in this world.
The mother is a real example of sincerity, love, loyalty and patience. Her love and patience has no parallel in this world. It is quite true to say that without mothers the world would have been a place with no progress and development. Good mothers are the pillars of a nation. That’s why the great conqueror and warrior of world Napoleon said:
Give me the good mothers and I will give you a good nation
It is an open secret that behind all the successful people today, there is a great role of their mothers and other women. Mother is the symbol of patience, persistence and hard work. She endures the pains of child in with her till the day when a child is born.
There is no example anywhere in the world for her love and sacrifices for her child. She is always concerned about the safety, well being and goodness of her children. She serves her family selflessly. I love my mother very much. She wakes up early in the morning to make all of us ready for our tasks. She prepares our breakfast and fills our lunch boxes with sweet and delicious dishes.
She helps us in getting us ready quickly for our schools. She serves my father and all family members very well. She is like our best friend and stand for our rights and wishes. She has given many sacrifices to makes us happy and pleased.
On all important decisions, she helps my father very well. She is very sincere and very wise. During our vacations our we all family members go on visiting the countryside. There is a great role of my mother in taking care for all our needs.
In fact, my mother understands it very well about our wishes and our needs like a best friend. My mother is great pride. She is our paradise. She always inspires us and motivates us for doing something good and something great in our life.
I am great impressed by the personality and good manners of my mother. My mother is my everything. I always pray for her health and her long life