The teacher is the foundation pillar of a successful society. He imparts education, knowledge and spreads ideas and ideology for the better progress and prosperity of nation. We have written here Short & Long Essays and Paragraphs on topic My Teacher essays, Paragraphs, 10 lines and more sentences for Ukg kids, Primary & high school students.
My teacher Essay 10 lines and more sentences. Short essay on My teacher and few more lines for Ukg Kids, class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 & 10 class students.
5+ Essays on My Teacher | My Best Teacher Essays & Paragraphs For Children & Students
- 1 5+ Essays on My Teacher | My Best Teacher Essays & Paragraphs For Children & Students
- 2 1. 10 Lines on My Favorite Teacher in English
- 3 10 Lines on My teacher in English
- 4 Few lines on Teacher for Class 3
- 5 5 Lines about Teacher
- 6 Essay on My Favorite Teacher For Children & Students
- 7 My Teacher Essay For Class UKg
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Teaching is a noble profession. The teacher is a very respected person in our society. The following selected essays on topic my teacher are quite helpful for children & students.
1. 10 Lines on My Favorite Teacher in English
1. All teachers are best but my favorite teacher is Mr.Rakesh
2. He teaches us Science and Geography
3. All of my friends also like him
4. The best quality of sir Rakesh is that he is loving and kind
5. His teaching style is very cool and sweet for us
6. He is not tough as other teachers
7. Sir always smile and appreciate us
8. My favorite teacher sir Rakesh has won many prizes for good performance
9. We all class fellows love to attend his class
10. He is very sweet, simple and kind heart man
11. We all pray that he may always succeed in his life
10 Lines on My teacher in English
1. Teaching is a noble profession and a good teacher is always a gift of God upon us.
2. All teachers of my school are very good but my favorite teacher is Mr.Rajesh.
3. Sir Rajesh is our class teacher and he teaches us English and Social studies.
4. Sir Rajesh is very kind, lovely and he always smiles.
5. Sir Rajesh teaches us very kindly. He makes difficult things very easy to understand.
6. Due to his lovely teaching style the students of his subjects are very bright and intelligent.
7. Sir Rajesh has won many good teaching awards in our school and he is liked by all.
8. Due to his lovely teaching style, no one misses his class.
9. Sir Rajesh always inspires us and he makes us to do something good in our life.
11. We always feel blessed by God on having a lovely teacher like sir Rajesh.
Few lines on Teacher for Class 3
1 .Although all teachers are good but the best one are always rare
2. The best teacher is gift of God to us
3. One who find good teachers in his life always becomes successful
4. It is an open fact that all the great men had great teachers
5. Teaching is a noble profession and only the noble man become good teacher
6. We always thank God for blessing us with good teachers.
7. A good teacher always thinks about the success of his students
8. A sweet teacher serves a society without any cost.
9. A good teacher is a great social asset for any nation
10. It is always good to appreciate and respect teachers everywhere.
11. The good teacher are the builders of a nation.
12. It is an open fact that without good teachers we would not have good nation
5 Lines about Teacher
1. I like Mr. Kamlesh. He is my favorite teacher.
2. He teaches us English and Science.
3. He is very Kind, Lovely and cooperative with all students.
4. He is very punctual and sincere with his job of teaching students.
5. His teaching style is very kind and efficient.
6. Due to his good teaching approach many students like him most.
7. We all love and pray for good teachers so that they could make us very good students.
Essay on My Favorite Teacher For Children & Students
Teaching a noble profession. A teacher has a great status like parents. He protects the future of a nation. He prepares small children today for a big task tomorrow. Without good teachers we shall never progress in our life.
Among all teacher Sir Kamlesh is my favorite teacher. He teaches us English. He is very sweet, kind heart, lovely and like a friend of all students. He is very punctual with his duties. He is very sincere with his job. He guides us for good habits and good manners in our lives. That’s why we all love to attend his class regularly.
He understands the nature of his students. Therefore, he teaches us very kindly and very easily so that we could easily understand our lesson. He has very good presentation and talking skills. That’s why he explains all the things very sweetly. Though he is aged yet he looks very smart. He talks about our physical fitness as well.
The teachers are really a great assets of a nation. We feel very lucky being taught by Mr Kamlesh. We are proud of our teacher. Thousands of his students are successful people today. We also wish to be his successful students for our life
My Teacher Essay For Class UKg
I am Sumita, I am the First Standard Student at New City School, main campus, Bombay. The name of my favorite teacher is Ms.Puja. She is our class teacher. She always teach us with love. She always take our care like our parents.
Ms Puja is an experienced teacher. She is beautiful lady with charming smile and attractive look. She is very kind to all students. That’s why all of class fellows like her.
The best teacher always makes learning like a fun. Ms Puja explains the things very deeply. She makes every difficult thing very easy to understand. She always treat us very kindly. She is never angry nor harsh.
The best teacher always understand deeply the needs and issues of a student in learning. Ms Puja handles all of her students very gently. She encourages us. She never scolds or threatens her students. She quickly picks up whenever any student is unable to understand any thing.
Ms Puja is liked by all due to her good qualities. She has won many medals and awards in teaching career. The teaching is her passion. We are very lucky to have the good teacher in our School.
The good teacher are an asset for a school. I am very glad that my school has the best able and talented teachers in the faculty. I am also thankful to my parents who chose this school with best teachers for us.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What are the 10 qualities of a good teacher?
Following are 10 must have qualities of a good teacher. They are
- A good teacher is disciplined, dedicated and have strict time management for his work.
- A good teacher understands his role, status, and responsibility.
- He is careful and considerate to his subjects.
- He has a strong sense of responsibility, commitment and great care.
- He builds friendly relationship with his students.
- He is ideal role model and he acts what he speaks.
- He possess strong communication skill with engaging and persuading style.
- Smile is all time possession of good teacher. He never gets angry.
- He is an expert of his subject and possess strong grip over it.
- 1A good teacher is cooperative, helpful, loyal, sincere and friendly
2. Why teachers are important in our life?
Teachers are the main pillars of the stability and progress of a society. They hold the future of a nation. The good teachers lay the foundation of a strong nation which produces great scientists, engineers, politicians, statesmen, commanders, etc.
3. What is a sentence for teacher?
Though it is quite hard to define the worth of a teacher in a single sentence, yet we have tried to attempt it in a few words. Caring, Motivated, Committed, Disciplined, Leader etc
4. Who is a good ideal teacher?
A good and ideal teacher is one who really cares for his students. An ideal teacher is one who is experienced, sincere, committed and possess vast knowledge about his subject. A good ideal teacher is good in listening, speaking, communicating and cooperating with the students
5. How do you praise a teacher?
The teachers are the builders of a nation. They are ladders to success, progress and development. A good teacher is always sincere, humble, loyal, dedicated, kind and caring
6. What is Teacher paragraph?
A teacher is one who prepares the young kids, students for the greater roles of tomorrow. He is a visionary, dedicated, humble kind and caring. A good teacher does understand his role and responsibility and discharges it with great care and commitment.
These are the few selected Essays on topic My teacher, with given quotes & images. In order to read further, you can check here 100+ Essays & Paragraphs on multiple topics for children & students