Essay on My Pet Dog, 10 lines and more sentences . Short and long essay on my Pet Dog for Ukg Class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 students with pictures & Info graph
My pet Dog 10 Lines and More Sentences
- Brian is the name of my lovely dog.
- It is multi color silver lab dog with blue eyes, having black and chocolate color
- It belongs to famous dog breeds called Labradors.
- It is a famous American dog that was given as a gift by my uncle.
- Brian is very happy, intelligent and full of energy dog.
- Brian obeys my commands quickly and he is easily teachable.
- He protects my house, my family and myself when I am alone.
- In every morning Brian goes out for a walk with my father lovingly.
- Brian loves swimming and hunting. He is very happy when it rains.
- Brian is very happy and child friendly dog. Everyone likes him
- To keep Brian happy and healthy I give him his favorite food, milk and fresh meat.
- Like human being, Brian becomes bored in city life. He loves to go out for sightseeing.
- To keep Brian happy and strong I always take care about his needs.
- I am very happy with Brian and I always pay my thanks to my uncle for giving me a gift of good friend, Brian.
My Pet Dog Essay for 3rd, 4th & 5th Class Students
There are few pet dogs in my family but Rocky is my favorite dog. He is very attractive, alert and strong body dog. He belongs to a famous German dog breed that is called German shepherd. He is very different type of dog breed. He is known for his bravery, wisdom, sincerity and loyalty.
Rocky is not alone. His mother and father has been with my uncle for long time. I took Rocky as a gift from my uncle. Since then, Rocky is my best friend. Rocky has blue eyes, black stripe around the neck and a mixture of red and black color.
Rocky is very intelligent. He is easily teachable. He protects me and my family during night times. He loves going outside with my family on picnic. Rocky is very safe and clean dog. He is very humble and child friendly dog. All the family members like Rocky. Rocky is a little bit funny nature.
He loves dancing and running with kids and children. He is very happy when he is around children. He doesn’t harm any child rather he takes care of children when they are alone. I am very happy with rocky having my best friend. I serve him milk, fish and fresh meat. I regularly take rocky to have its medical check up.
Rocky is really a best and sincere friend of mine. I will always be thankful to my uncle for giving me the best gift of life long friend, Rocky.
Essay on my Favorite Pet dog in English
Dog is a very sincere and loyal pet animal. It serves its master all the time. It has unique qualities of loyalty, faithfulness, sincerity, wisdom and emotional attachment with its master.
The dog has been a partner of mankind since the ancient times. The dog is found everywhere around the world. There are hundreds of varieties of dogs. But each variety has one common thing that is sincerity and loyalty to the master.
My family is very fond of dogs. There are few dogs of different varieties in my family. But among all these dogs Jackie is the name of my favorite dog. I have chose him because of his few distinct features. Jackie belongs to a famous dog breeds called Labrador retriever. Jackie is of full strong body with chocolate color having black stripe around its neck.
Jackie is my favorite dog because he is loyal, sincere and he is greatly attached with its master. Jackie is easily teachable. In a very short period he has learned swimming, understanding and obeying my commands. He quickly picks up my orders and follows them immediately. Jackie is very safe dog.
He is child friendly and always keeps your child entertained. He protects my house in my absence. He has very sharp ability to understand the potential danger ahead. In every morning Jackie wakes me up and we both go for a little walk. After that Jackie accompanies me to my school. He comes back on exact time when my school gets off.
I really enjoy his sincerity, devotion and kindness. He is the best ever friend of mine. Every member of my family loves him. That’s why when Jackie becomes a little bit ill, we all become worried about him. Due to that fact, I always take care of Jackie. I give him fresh milk and fresh meat to make him healthy and strong always.
Dogs are the best ever friend of mankind. There are many pet animal but mankind feels pleased only with a dog. Owing to the gentle nature, love and affection, dogs are emotionally attached with mankind