The Doctor is an essential element of our society. It is a noble profession. The following long & short essay and paragraph on Doctor, his life, role and importance in our lives, is quite helpful for children & students of Ukg class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10th level students.
Essay on Doctors For Students
The Doctor has a noble profession. A doctor’s duty is to treat and cure sick people. In this profession one must have an intention of serving humanity.
This is one of the professions which earn too much respect in society. Unlike many other professions, a doctor treats people belonging to different religions, castes and creeds.
He never discriminates among his patients nor ever he lets patient feel their religion, caste or creed. He does the pure service of whole mankind. This field is very vast. For different diseases there are different doctors.
Those who treat physical ailments are called physicians while the one who treat mental disease are called psychiatrist.
On the other hand, one who cures our teeth is called a dentist, one who does surgeries is called a surgeon and the one who diagnose heart problems is called a cardiologist and so on. There are numerous diseases and for each there is a specialized doctor.
The Life of a Doctor
A doctor lives a routinely life. He wakes up early in the morning and goes to clinic or hospital and works there while the day long and returns home at evening.
Sometimes a doctor renders his duty at night. Whenever, there is an emergency or any patient is admitted at hospital at night doctor leaves his bed and goes there to treat or provide first aid to the patients.
One can say that a doctor’s life is very hard. It is not bed of roses it is a bed of thorns because one being a doctor can not let his patients suffer or feel uncomfortable.
Whether it is day or late night a doctor stand active over his patient and tries his level best to provide relief and comfort to his subjects.
They never get irritated over sick despite having suck hectic routine. A good doctor is he who serves and treats a patient regardless of his or her urgent works.
The Doctors are good friends of sick and ill. They speak with patients politely and humbly. A doctor always tries to keep his patient comfortable and relaxed. He always wears a smile on his face and behave very softly with his patients.
Ten reasons why Doctors are Important for us.
1. Doctors are very necessary, they are next to God for sick and ill people.
2. There are several diseases. Only doctors fight against those diseases and treat infected people.
3. It is a doctor who saves many lives. If there had not been doctors many people had died because of diseases and ailments.
4. Only a doctor can understand the disease or any pain that is caused in human body and they prescribe medicines to alleviate our suffering.
5. They spend their whole life in studying and understanding the diseases caused in humans. Only they have proper skills and treatments to save lives.
6. Doctors not only treat us when we are sick or ill. They advise and suggest productive ways to stay healthy and strong.
7. Only doctors have knowledge of medicines. One can not eat a tablet without consulting a doctor.
8. Their years of practice enable them to diagnose a patient and execute treatment. Without doctors there will be no cure nor treatment.
9. One who is sick or ill can know the worth of a doctor. It is he who gives a new life to the dying.
10. Many epidemic, contagious and deadly diseases are cured and controlled by doctors. They play an important role to give us a healthy society.