Short, descriptive essay and paragraph on Cow. That also includes 10 lines and more sentences on cow for Kg, Kids & class students. Additionally, a descriptive cow essay for 1,2,3,4,5,,6,7,8,9, 10 classes students.
10 Lines and More Sentences on Cow for Kids, Class 1 Students
1. The cow is a domestic animal that gives us sweet milk.
2. A cow is the most useful and important domestic animal for us.
3. The cow has been worshiped here since ancient times as mother cow or Gai Mata
4. The cow is found in many varieties and colors all around the world.
5. It has four legs, one tail, and two ears.
6. The milk of the cow is used for various purposes in our country.
7. Apart from domestic use, the cow is reared in Cow farms to get milk.
8. The milk of Cow is used in making Ghee, Dahi and other products of daily use.
9. We must respect cow and treat her gently.
10. The cow likes to eat green and fresh grass.
11. The manure of cow is also useful for many purposes.
12. The cows are the blessings of God upon us. Therefore, we should thank Him for giving us the mother cow.
Essay on Cow In English for Class 1 Students
Mother cow is the most important and sacred domestic animal. It gives us the sweet milk that is very healthy, nutritious and important for us.
It has been reared all around the world since ancient times. It is found in different colors and different varieties. It is a respected animal in our society as it is worshiped like a mother in India.
The milk of the cow is the source of many products that we use in today’s life. Not only we use her milk for Ghee and Dahi but for other various purposes as well. The Dairy Making industry chiefly relies on Milk.
Therefore, the cow has commercial value as well. In big cities, big cow farms are kept to get milk for multiple purposes. In villages as well we see the milk of a cow is sold by poor people to make their living.
The cow eats grass. She is very happy when she grazes on green meadows eating fresh green grass. In our villages, these views are quite amazing when you see cows going in flocks for grazing. The child of a cow is called a calf. It is very beautiful and looks so innocent.
The cow is a very loyal animal to her guardian. She gives milk even if she is hungry. She feels the pain of her guardian and shares his grief.
It is the most humble, sweet, loyal and holiest animal. It is a blessing of God that we have a mother cow on earth.
Note: This essay of 10 lines and few more sentences Short essay on Cow is intended the serve following searches as well, including; 10 sentences about cow, funny essay on cow, simple paragraph the cow, essay on cow in English, essay on cow for kids, essay on cow for class 12 ,essay on cow in English for class 4, short essay on cow in Urdu, essay on cow for class 1, benefits of cow protection, ban on cow slaughter, descriptive essay on cow domestic animal, essay on cow in English 250 words, give me a short essay on cow, essay on cow milk, 20 lines on cow, 100 words essay cow, essay on cow pdf, uses and benefits of cow, essay on cow 50 words, essay on cow 250 words, and more related searches