Christmas Festival; short essays & Paragraph for UKg kids, class 1,2,3,4,5 and high school students
Ten lines on Christmas Festival
1) The Christmas is a Christian festival, it is celebrated on 25th December every year.
2) In Christianity it is the festival of joy celebrated by everyone.
3) On the eve of Christmas all Christians brightly lit up their houses and gardens.
4) On this day specially children go out with their family members to meet friends and relatives.
5) The exchange of gifts is commonly found among children and adults.
6) Each and every Christian child waits for the Santa clause to come to their well decorated houses.
7) Christmas teaches the lesson of love and care, loving and caring others equally.
8) The Christmas is not only limited to Christianity but it is also celebrated by almost every religion to spread message of brotherhood.
9) Where Christians are in majority in those countries to celebrate this festival, public holiday is announced.
10) This festival is celebrated in the honor of the lord Jesus Christ.
Essay On Christmas Day For Students
The Christmas day 25th December of every year is celebrated all across the world. it is the religious festivals of Christians. This day is celebrated in the remembrance of Lord Jesus Christ who was born on 25th December. It is a religious holiday in most of the countries around the world, including India, USA, UK, European countries etc. The Christmas day is celebrated with great love, peace and respect.
The Christmas day celebrated in lines with customs of Christianity. The Christmas celebration start even before the Christmas day. On Christmas day people celebrate their homes, they visit their and friends. Apart from that, they offer gifts, sweets etc to each other. The homes as well as the gardens are decorated with lights and Christmas trees etc. The children are very happy on Christmas day.
The Christmas event is the festival of love and festivity. It is celebrated in different ways in many countries around the world. However, the common traditions of Christmas celebration include; lightening Christmas tree, Hanging the wreaths of Advent, distributing gifts and sweets, preparing special meals, cookies, milk etc.
Since, Christmas is the biggest annual event of the world. It is celebrated by Christians who are settled in every country around the world. Even the Muslim, Hindus, Jews and other people also greet Christmas day to the Christians. The literary meaning of Christmas is the feast day of Christ. This day honors the birth of Jesus Christ, the founder of Christianity religion
The Christmas day spreads the love of mutual love, happiness, peace and friendship. It mends the relationships and makes the world happy. This day is truly blessing as the Jesus Christ was born who came with the message of love and kindness.
Short Essay & Paragraph on Christmas Festival
The Christmas is an annual festival celebrated throughout the world on 25th December. This festival brings a lot of happiness, fun and enjoyment among people every year. This day is celebrated in the memory of the lord of humanity, Jesus Christ. During the Christmas season everyone forget their enmity and come closer to celebrate the birthday of their beloved God Jesus Christ.
Sharing of gifts and distributing sweets among one another spreads a message that our deeds should be devoid of any malice or hatred. This festival has became a national festival of many countries. On the occasion of Christmas cities are illuminated with different types of colorful lights.
The entire month of December gets colored in the festive mood, this month actually brings a lot of happiness among people. People wish each other by saying Merry Christmas and embrace each other. People look forward to this festival for the entire year and since it falls in the winter season, the enthusiasm of the people is worth observing.
On this day Christians start their day by visiting church and offering special prayers. They wear new clothes, prepare cultural delicacies and exchange gifts. A huge fir or pine tree is decorated on this day and bells of the church are rung to signify the start of the Christmas service.
The Jesus himself is the symbol love and peace thus the festival unites people beyond their caste, creed and religion barriers.