Different Essays on topic Pollution, definition, types, causes, impacts & Solutions in easy simple and short sentences. They are helpful for all children & Students of Ukg kids, class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10th and college level students.
Essays on Pollution | Water, Land & Air Pollution, Causes, Impacts & Solution, Essays & Paragraphs For Students
- 1 Essays on Pollution | Water, Land & Air Pollution, Causes, Impacts & Solution, Essays & Paragraphs For Students
- 1.1 1. Essay on Pollution; Types, Causes, Impacts & Solution
- 1.2 Types of Pollution
- 1.3 2. Types of Pollution Essay in English
- 1.4 Types of Pollution
- 1.5 3. Effects of Pollution Essay
- 1.6 4. Essay on Pollution in 150+ Words
- 1.7 5. Environmental Pollution Essay in English 150 Words
- 1.8 6. Pollution Essay For Kids
- 1.9 7. 10 Lines & More Sentences on Pollution
- 1.10 8. Paragraph on Air Pollution
- 1.11 Conclusion Essay on Pollution
- 1.12 Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.13 1. Define Pollution?
- 1.14 2. Name most important types of Pollution?
- 1.15 3. How would you write a pollution essay in English?
- 2 3. Define Pollution for Kids?
The pollution is a grave problem We have tried to bring you the best essays & Paragraphs on Pollution with quotes, examples, statistics, images and info graphics. Enjoy reading these short & Long essays, speech, short essays, paragraph and short notes
1. Essay on Pollution; Types, Causes, Impacts & Solution
Pollution is anything that makes our environment dirty. It renders our land, water and air harmful for the living being. It has increased over the course of human progress, especially during the past century.
The major causes of pollution in today’s world are; industries, burning of fossil fuels, garbage, sewage, smoke etc. Therefore, in all forms, it threatens the life over this planet earth.
The pollution today is entirely man made. Many things that mankind has created or invented during the past century, are the actual causes of increase in global warming. For example, the pesticides, chemicals, poisonous substances to kills weeds and insects etc.
This is a serious global problem. Nothing is immune from its impacts. It has spread to far and wide. Every part of our world has started to face the grave impacts of pollution.
Types of Pollution
The pollution is a manifold problem. Among the major types of it, the three important are; Water, Land, Air and Environmental Pollution
1. Air Pollution
2. Land Pollution
3. Water Pollution
4. Noise Pollution
5. Environmental Pollution
1. Air Pollution
Air is an essential need for all living beings. The air pollution refers to the fact that the air is being polluted due to the mixture of many harmful substances in it.
The potential reasons are; the mixture of some substances like nitrogen, sulfur dioxide, carbon and other gases into the air.
Causes of Air Pollution
1. Burning of fossil fuels like coal, gas, oil for multiple uses.
2. Release of smoke into the air
3. Deforestation or cutting down of trees
4. Release of fog, haze etc due to various industrial activities by mankind.
2. Water Pollution
The water that we drink a natural gift of God. The pure drinking water is essential for living a healthy, stronger and prosperous Life. It refers to the fact that the water that we drink is contaminated.
Major Causes of Water Pollution
Water pollution is the sad reality of the world today. The substances that make the water dirty include;
1. Sewage of cities that fills the water bodies directly.
2. The waste from Industries that directly discharges into the water bodies.
3. Other substances into water bodies due to the pollution of soil or environment.
3. Land Pollution
The earth is our mother. It raises us by providing all the essential means of sustenance over the planet. But unfortunately, the health of mother earth or land is being compromised.
Causes of Land Pollution
Following are the important causes of Land Pollution
- Cutting down of trees, the salinity and water logging.
- Modern agricultural practices that include using pesticides, fertilizer, chemicals, excessive irrigation etc.
- Excavation or the mining of earth beyond the limits and the use of dangerous elements, chemicals etc for it.
- Urbanization and Industrial activities.
- Dumping of waste like chemicals, plastics, garbage etc into the heart of earth.
Solution of Pollution; How to End it
The pollution is a global problem. It is the collective issue and thereby, it needs a collective approach to end it.
Since, it is not an overnight issue. Following Steps are necessary;
- We should focus on Going Green, plant more trees, eliminate waste in nature.
- We need to save agriculture. We should stop using excessive chemicals etc in agriculture to save our water from being polluted
- The world should not only look at the Industry. Along with it, we need to strike a balance between Industrial progress and the Preservation of Nature.
- Improve Cleanliness, waste Disposal system. We should avoid creating more waste dump into the land to keep land safe
- Instead of creating more & more, we should look at recycling and reusing. The recycling and reusing is the best alternative practiced throughout the world.
- Stop cutting trees and increasing deforestation. We should plant more and more trees.
- There is strong need to educate people about the horrors of Pollution. We should spread awareness regarding it.
- The role of Government, mass media and civil society is necessary. The world should know the dangers of pollution for the world.
The Pollution is one of the dangerous issue that we all are facing. It would impact the entire world. There is no denying the fact. Instead, the world community should unite to save each other from the threats of pollution.
2. Types of Pollution Essay in English
The pollution is the presence of harmful material or substances into the environmental components like in water, air or inside the earth. These pollutants are the cause of great problems to our environment.
Types of Pollution
The Pollution can be seen in 7 major types as described here in detail
1. Land Pollution
2. Air Pollution
3. Water Pollution
4. Noise Pollution
5. Radio active Pollution.
The pollution, in any form or type is the critical problem for the survival of life on earth. It is man made issue, therefore, we need to strive hard to find ways to solve it.
Thorough and collective efforts are needed to address the issue properly. In order to save our environment, We can stop air contamination by reducing our release of smoke, gases, etc into the atmosphere.
We can use clean and renewable energy so that our environment may not become dirty We should ensure that we may not make fresh water dirty by allowing the discharge of our city sewage or the industrial waste into the water bodies.
The problem of water pollution can be stopped, if we stop dumping sewage, waste, or the dirty water from factories into the water.
The soil pollution can also be stopped if we reduce the use of fertilizers, chemicals, pesticides etc in it. We can learn the climate friendly agriculture methods for fresh and organic food.
Green Forest, Plants and Trees are the friends of nature. We should plant more trees and go green. Since, our environment is the only place that ensure our survival, therefore, we need to take every possible effort to save it.
Apart from that, we must organize and motivate our people for the collective purpose of saving our environment for the good future.
3. Effects of Pollution Essay
The Pollution is the contamination of our environment. Due to contamination of environment a host of dangerous problems the world community is facing these days.
The affects of pollution are horrendous. The Pollution of Land, air and water has pushed the world towards the total extinction.
Water whether in agriculture, industry or in domestic usage today is badly polluted. The problem of land getting dirty, on the other hand, is another issue of the world today.
The water pollution is the deadly issue. The factors that cause water pollution are called the pollutants. These pollutant including chemicals, gases, waste etc are directly the result of today’s industrial activity.
The impacts of water contamination are gruesome. It is estimated that the polluted water is the major causes of deadly viral disease like typhoid, cholera etc.
According to the recent studies of WHO and UNICEF, more than 2.5 billion of people lack access to clean drinking water. It is a sad reality of today’s world.
In addition to that, the weird agricultural practices of excessive usage of pesticides and fertilizers, is another issue.
The air Pollution has been the driving issue behind the major deadly diseases around the world. The quality of pure breathing air has been badly impacted.
The Noise Pollution is another deadly issue. Due to Noise Pollution, it is reported as millions of people are suffering around the world. The deadly traffic Jam and noise pollution has rendered the life useless in big cities
There is no denying the fact that it is a man made issue. The spread of deadly diseases, global warming, climate change, droughts, floods, heatstroke etc are the manifestation of a imbalanced environment.
Therefore, is the wake up call for all the humanity to wake and solve the issue of pollution once for all If we continue to postpone the solution of pollution, the time is not far that we would be left with nothing than total destruction on planet earth due climate change and severe pollution.
4. Essay on Pollution in 150+ Words
The earth is the peaceful abode for all living beings. It has been serving all life needs with great discipline.
Unfortunately, the issue of environmental Pollution has created alarming dangers for the survival of very human beings.
The earth has been given the gift of water. The fresh drinking water is available only in limited amount. It is the sad reality that the drinking from the ground or the surface of earth is entirely polluted.
The water contamination means when the water is impure with the mixture of harmful chemicals and gases into it.
The consumption of that water has serious health problems for human beings. The environmental Pollution is most dangerous issue of 21st Century. Mankind need the fresh and healthy air to function.
The contamination of fresh air due to the presence of dirty materials into it, has been the major cause of countless diseases today.
The dirty air has badly impacted the lives of people all around the world. Land pollution occurs due to dumping and littering waste, garbage, chemicals, plastics, etc into the heart of earth.
It is the high-time that we all think and act together as one force to solve the issue of environmental Pollution.
There is no escape to it. With consistent efforts and united approach it is hoped that we shall solve the issue of environmental Pollution once and for all
5. Environmental Pollution Essay in English 150 Words
The environment is made of land, air and water. The environmental Pollution, in turns, refers to the pollution of land, air and water due to presence of many dirty substances into it.
The water is essential and basic ingredient of life. If we simply define water pollution, it is simply the presence of harmful substances that are found into the ground as well as surface water like ponds, rivers, oceans etc.
The Land Pollution refers to the pollution of our mother earth due to various man made activities. Those activities include; dumping of chemical waste inside the earth, cutting out trees, using chemicals in agriculture to maximize productivity at the expense of destroying natural core of earth.
In addition to it, salinity and water logging, due to water pollution also impact the quality of land.
The air Pollution refers to the fact that our air is dirty and not suitable for breathing.
In fact many diseases over the world are appearing due to the impure quality of air. The air has been made dirty due to release of harmful substances into it due to various industrial activities of mankind.
The time, however, is still there to minimize the its impacts. We need to adopt and accept the responsibility of securing our mother earth.
The life is indeed a gift on mother earth but sadly, the pollution would end it, unless stopped otherwise.
6. Pollution Essay For Kids
Earth is the mother of life. It the home of millions of specie that live over here. It provides the means of stay for all living beings including fresh and clean air, the green trees, plants, food among the other other things.
It has severely impacted the earth. The continuous unchecked release of toxic and other substances have rendered the earth dirty and polluted.
It is counted in four major types that include; land air, noise, and water pollution. Unfortunately, over the course of past century, this problem has increased beyond the limit.
The world is facing the threatening issues of pollution ever type today. The soil contamination has rendered the earth infertile and empty.
The dirty water has impacted the quality of life. Mankind has been facing with a host of deadly diseases due to bad air .
The noise pollution, on the other hand, has imbalanced the calm and sweet environment of world today.
Unfortunately, it is not a new and overnight issue.
It has developed gradually through out the course of many years. Thereby, this problem is deep rooted into various man made activities.
Its each and every type has the sufficient reasons behind. Among the major causes of dirty and impure air, the release of toxic materials into the atmosphere is one.
The earth that we all live is like our mother. It has provided each and everything for living being to live healthy and peaceful life.
The problem of pollution is created due to man made activities. If it is solved, it would bring disaster for the people here. Therefore, it is strongly necessary to take steps to solve the issue of pollution once and for all.
7. 10 Lines & More Sentences on Pollution
1. The Pollution is a man made process whereby our environment is being made dirty and polluted.
2. It is the condition when our land, air, water and whole environment become dirty and contaminated.
3. Due to it, many harmful substances like smoke, chemicals etc are mixed into the environment
4. It is very dangerous to life. It causes many deadly diseases on earth.
5. There are some kinds of pollution. The major types are; land, air, water and earth pollution.
6. The major cause why our air gets dirty, is the release of toxic gases like carbon, chlorofluorocarbon etc into the atmosphere.
7. The burning of fossil fuels, smoke from factories and vehicles create the pollution.
8. The polluted air is the major causes of many respiratory disease that we face today.
9. Many countries like India, china, USA, UK are facing the bad problems created by bad air.
10. The water pollution is called when our drinking water becomes dirty due to the presence of invisible harmful materials into it.
11. The fuels like petroleum and gas that we use in our vehicles and other purposes also makes our environment dirty
12. Plants are friends of earth. The cutting down of plants has caused more problems in our environment.
8. Paragraph on Air Pollution
The fresh air, along with water, is the basic ingredient of life on earth. The pollution of pure air into being dirty is a pathetic problem we all are facing.
The fresh breathing air is being contaminated due to release of harmful dirty material into it. That is causing millions of people die annually around the world.
The pure oxygen is essential for living. Due to the presence of dirty chemicals and gases, the quality of air is being compromised.
As per the latest reports of World Health Organization around 7 million people die annually due to various forms of air pollution.
Study further reveals that 9 out 10 people breathe contaminated air that is dangerous to health.
The dirty pollutants that are released into the environments include; chlorofluorocarbons, nitrogen, carbon and other poisonous gases that are released from Industries directly into the earth.
The second most vital causes of it, is the deforestation. The trees are natural air filters. Unfortunately, the trees are being cut, due to it, the environment is not receiving enough fresh air air filtered out by the trees.
The Pollution, in any form, is the most dangerous issue the humanity has been left to face with. Along with other forms of pollution (land, water) the air pollution is really a deadly issue. Since, air is essential, so is its pollution deadly.
There is dire need to solve this issue immediately. The factors that release dirty gases into the environment should be abandoned.
The energy is the base of our life today. The burning of fossil fuels for producing energy has become our necessity.
But, we should not let the nature pay the price for it. We need to adopt and accept the clean and renewable energy like wind, solar, hydroelectric energy.
Only with sustained and practical efforts we would be able to solve the issue of air pollution that we are facing at a greater proportion. Should we neglect it, our future generation would have to pay its heavy price for our wrongdoings
Conclusion Essay on Pollution
The pollution is indeed a grave issue of concern. It merits due attention and care. In order to have the healthy future ahead and ensure the progress the success of successive generation, we must stand and act unitedly to address it
Essay on Pollution Video; Causes & Impacts & Solutions
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Define Pollution?
In short simple words, it is the presence of dirty, invisible, harmful substances in the environment. These pollutants include the presence of green house gases in environment, smog, smoke, garbage, release of poisonous gases by industries into the land, water, air and all environment around us.
2. Name most important types of Pollution?
The major types include; Land Pollution, Water Pollution, Noise Pollution, Light Pollution, Thermal, Radio active and air Pollution.
3. How would you write a pollution essay in English?
The pollution refers to the writing about Pollution, its types, causes and consequences with detailed solution how to prevent pollution.
3. Define Pollution for Kids?
Pollution is called when our land, water, air and all environment around us, is contaminated due to the presence of dirty pollutants in it. Those pollutants include the release of dirty poisonous gases from industries into the air and water, dumping of garbage into the earth, burning of fossil fuels etc.
4. What are the impacts of Pollution on environment?
Pollution is dangerous to our environment. The Pollution of earth, water and air has affected the life on this planet earth. It has resulted severe disease, climate change, contamination of land and water, poverty, drought, famine etc. There pollution is the real problem to be stopped
5. What ways should we adopt to stop pollution??
Pollution can be stopped further by taking a certain sincere and productive steps including, planting more trees, stopping deforestation, urbanization, garbage dumping and minimizing the release of poisonous gases into the environment to fight global warming. It is a collective responsibility and a major risk of human extinction unless stopped.
The global pollution is the greatest human enemy. It is caused by many factors including urbanization, firecracker, festivals like due to Diwali, fossil fuels burning etc.
These essays are in detailed outline, with heading, subheadings, quotes, points, topic wise step by step discussion on hazards and negative effects
Related; All Essays & Paragraphs on Pollution Topic
- Essays on Pollution, Types, Causes & Impacts,
- Essay on Environmental Pollution For Children & Students
- Paragraphs on Pollution; Major Types, Causes & Solutions,
- Essays on Noise Pollution & ways how to End it
- Essay on Water Pollution; How to End it?
- Air Pollution Essays For Children & Students