Unemployment is the greatest threat to human development. The following Paragraph talks about the Unemployment, its real meaning, Causes and Impacts Unemployment and ways how to counter unemployment.
Paragraph on Unemployment, Causes & Impacts of Unemployment Paragraph
Being unemployed is the toughest period of one’s life. The stress and the lack of money are the main problems faced by unemployed people. Not only that, but also there is a lot of shame associated with unemployment. It is often said that the unemployed are lazy and do not want to work. This is not true. There are many reasons for unemployment.
Causes of Unemployment:
There are various reasons that can lead to youth unemployment. Here are some of the most common ones:
1) Lack of experience: Lack of experience is one of the main reasons why fresher’s find it hard to get a job.
>>> Read Also: “Short Paragraph On Self Confidence For Students”
2) Wrong career choice: Many students choose a wrong career path and end up getting stuck in a job they don’t like or are not interested in. This can lead to frustration and eventually unemployment.
3) Lack of skills: In today’s globalized and competitive world, it is important to have the right skillset. Many youths are unable to find a job due to lack of required skills.
4) Recession: Economic recession is one of the main reasons for unemployment. When companies are making losses, they tend to lay off employees and this leads to increased unemployment.
5) Automation: With advancement in technology and increase in automation, many jobs that earlier required human intervention are now being done by machines. This has led to job loss and increased unemployment.
Impacts of Unemployment:
Unemployment can have both short term and long term impacts. Some of the most common ones are:
1) Mental health problems: The stress of being unemployed can lead to various mental health problems like depression, anxiety, and stress.
2) Financial problems: Unemployment can lead to financial problems as the person is not able to earn any money. This can lead to problems like poverty and homelessness.
3) Relationship problems: The stress of unemployment can also lead to relationship problems. The person may become irritable and take out their frustration on their family and friends.
4) Loss of self-esteem: The unemployed often feel worthless and lost. This can lead to a loss of self-esteem and confidence.
5) crime: Unemployment can also lead to an increase in crime as the person may resort to illegal means to earn money.
>>> Related Post: “ Essay on Business | Types & Importance ”
Unemployment is a major problem faced by many countries today. It not only has an impact on the individual but also on the economy as a whole. It is important to find ways to reduce unemployment and its impacts.
Leave a Reply