Topic My best friend essay, speech or short paragraph with additional lines and sentences for kids, class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 & 8th Class students with charts and info graph
Essay No: 01
- 1 10 Lines & More Sentences on My Best Friend
- 2 20 Lines on My Best Friend Essay for 1 & 2 Class Students
- 3 Short Essay On My Best Friend For 3rd,4th & 5th Class Students
- 4 My Best Friend Essay For Class 6th, 7th & 8th.
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
10 Lines & More Sentences on My Best Friend
1. I have many friends at my school but the name of my best friend is Pooja.
2. She is my class fellow and we both sit together in the class.
3. The father of Pooja is also the best friend of my father.
4. We both celebrate birthday events, Eid and other events together.
5. I love Pooja because she takes care of me and guides me in my studies.
6. Pooja is an intelligent and position holder girl at my school.
7. She always takes keen interest and active part in various functions at school.
8. All of my school teachers respect Pooja and Praise her for her hard work and intelligence.
9. In my free time, I visit Pooja’s house where we both enjoy, sing and dance together.
10. I am very much inspired by her and I have always wanted to be like her in my life.
11. I like Pooja because of her good qualities of love, respect, and hard work.
12. I always pray God to bless everyone the best friend like Pooja
My Best Friend Essay Video
My Best Friend Essay 10 Lines Info graph
Essay No: 02
20 Lines on My Best Friend Essay for 1 & 2 Class Students
20 Lines and more sentences Essay and Speech on my best friend for Kids, class 1 & 2 students with quotes and info graphs
1. A true is the real gift of God that only a fortunate man can have.
2. I am blessed that I have one sweet and sincere friend from my childhood.
3. Rakesh is my best every friend from child days
4. He is my class fellow and lives near my house.
5. The father of Rakesh of Doctor who is also the best friend of my father.
6. I do celebrate my Eid days and my birthday party with Rakesh.
7. Rakesh is a sincere friend who has always guided me in my studies.
8. Rakesh loves me very much and he can do anything to protect me.
9. In summer vacations, every year, our families got on a trip to enjoy
10. We both enjoy a lot on summer vacation with our families.
11. Anjali is the younger sister of Rakesh. She is also the best friend of my younger sister.
12. With the help of Rakesh, I have always won prizes and medals in my school functions.
13. We both study very seriously to make our parents proud of us.
14. The ambition of Rakesh is to become a flying Pilot.
15. I am also passionate about becoming the best doctor.
16. I like Rakesh because he is a smart, genius and true man with all others.
17. We both study in the same school and even sit on the same batch.
18. Rakesh is the best cricketer and a fiery stage speaker.
19. He always comes first in speech, tabloids, and other competitions.
20. All the teachers of my school praise Rakesh for his hard work, sincerity, and loyalty.
21. I am much thankful to God for giving me the gift of best friend in the guise of Rakesh.
Essay No: 03
Short Essay On My Best Friend For 3rd,4th & 5th Class Students
In this life, we are known to many in this world. We play and interact with a lot of people in our life but only a few become our true friends. True is that friendship is a true gift. Those people are really lucky who have got true, sincere and best friends in their lives.
I study in class 3rd. My school is very near to my home. There are a lot of friends of mine in my class but my most true and best friend is Rajesh. He is one of the best and fine students in our class. He sits beside me. He has been my good friend since my childhood.
Not only he is my best friend but also he is my good neighbor as well. His family has a good relationship with my family as well. Therefore, we both come to school together and also leave together.
Rajesh has some best qualities that make him my best friend. Firstly, he is a sincere, loyal and true person. Secondly, he is a very hardworking and genius student in my class. We both are the most intelligent boys in my class. Rajesh is very good at Mathematics and Science. whereas, I am good at English and Biology.
Apart from studies, Rajesh is a good squash player. In fact, he is the champion in Squash of my school. He has won many prizes in sports for my school. Whereas, I have won prizes in annual debates, tabloids and speech contests in our school.
In fact, behind my success, there is an active hand of my true friend Rajesh. He is always concerned about my success and helps me from the core of his heart
A true friend like Rajesh is the best ever asset of my life. Indeed, a true and sincere friend is priceless in this world. The best friends are indeed the best gifts of God. I always pray for the long life of our friendship
Essay No: 04
My Best Friend Essay For Class 6th, 7th & 8th.
In this life, we make relations with many people. Many people come and go in our lives. Few people stay for little time whereas a few more than little. Man’s nature is very complex. Only a few people one may like and become their friend. Those people are really lucky who are surrounded by best friends.
Not every friend may become your best friend. The best friend is one who understands you truly. Who becomes your partner in your good time as well in your bad time. A good friend is not a just fair-weather friend. This sort of friendship is really a great ever gift one may have.
I am lucky enough to have a best friend of life. Nikkil is my best friend of mine. I call him ‘Niki’ in love. He truly loves me and understands me fully. He is my class fellow. He has been my best friend since my childhood days.
We both come to our school together. There many similarities between me and Nikki. For instance, he is very true and committed to studies. He has always a genuine heart towards our class-fellows who are not good at studies. We both help our class fellows in studies.
In our free time from school, I love spending time with Nikki. We both are working over a mission of teaching younger and poor students from our community. For that purpose, we spend our free time teaching those kids. It gives a sense of pleasure and purpose of social service.
Apart from being good at studies at school, we both feel pleasure in participating in various extracurricular activities at school. We take part in speech contests, debates, tabloids, singing and dancing competitions, and sports events. In fact, Nikki is quite good at Volleyball.
He is the caption of our School’s Volleyball team. I feel great pride in telling you that Nikki has won Volleyball finals in annual inter-schools sports events. He has received many prizes and medals in this regard
In every summer vacation, our families always plan for a weekly tour. We visit several places around our country. In these family trips, it is always a great pleasure for me to be with Nikki all around. In fact, our families know about our true attachment as sincere friends and always praise us for that.
I am very much happy and thankful to God for blessing me a true and sincere friend Nikki. I always pray for stability and long long life of our friendship
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note: These are few lines short essay on my best friend. This also covers the topics you might be finding including; 20 lines on my best friend, my best friend essay for class 10, 10 lines on my best friend for class 3 , 10 lines on my best friend for class 5, my best friend essay in English 100 words, 10 lines on my best friend for class 4, few lines on friendship, few lines on friendship in English, friends sentences in English, 5 good sentences, you’re my best friend paragraphs, presentation about best friend, few line about friend, sentence about good friends etc.