Water is life. It is the most precious, essential and important resource that makes life possible. Water is useful for us in multiple ways in our daily life.
The best essay on water and its importance for life. 10 lines, more sentences and further short essay and paragraph on water its uses, need and importance for our life.
The Water | Value & Importance in Life | 10+ Lines, Short Essay & Paragraph for Children & Students
The water is a graceful Gift of God. It breathes life into each and everything around on this planet. The following essay & Paragraph discusses the value & importance of water in life with additional focus on water related issues, misuse of water & the ways to tackle water shortage to ensure the survival of humanity on this planet earth.
1. Essay on Water & its Importance in Life
Water is life. It is one of the most precious and important resources that sustains life. The earth is made lively, green, happy and growing because of water. In fact, it is true that no water no life on this planet. Our planet earth is luckily blessed with abundance of water. Around 71% or more area of earth is covered with water. Water is the primary source of living on which all the creature is dependent.
Water is essentially important for life. All the creature on this planet depends upon water. Water is available to us through various sources including rivers, oceans, lakes, streams, ground water, rains etc. During the rainy season water pours down on the earth to make it green and lovely.
The ground water is an important source of water. Water is pumped out from the ground in various ways like digging wells, installing hand pumps, tube wells etc.
There is great importance of water in life. Water is essentially needed for different purposes like for drinking, cooking, washing, for agriculture, industry etc. Apart from drinking water, we use it at home for various domestic purposes. We use it for bathing, washing our clothes, utensils, vehicles and other things.
The pure and clean water is essentially important for our health. Without proper sanitation and unclean drinking water, the human health can suffer with multiple diseases. For this reason, there is great importance of clean drinking water in life. The agricultural system is entirely dependent on water. It is very important for our life and the economy of our country. Around 70% of our water is used for agricultural purposes.
Importance & Uses of Water in our daily Life
Water is used for irrigation of lands to grow food and other crops. Water is also used to grow grass for our animals. Thereby, it is useful to rearing livestock as well. Water is very important for Industrial sector. For industrial purposes water is used in varying ways for the manufacturing and processing of various products.
Water is also useful for hydro electricity power plants. Water is stored in big dams for utilizing it to generate electricity for domestic, industrial and other purposes. Water is the source of life. It is a natural gifts that mankind has been using to support their life and get progress and development by utilizing it.
Water misuse & water scarcity; How to solve it
With the increased industrial progress and scientific advancement, this precious resource is unfortunately on the decline. Today water is hard to find in many areas of the world. In many countries there is constant drought and famine like situation because of not having enough water. The resources of water are getting limited.
The ground water is disappearing. Due to the misuses of resources, the ground water is getting highly contaminated and poisonous to drink. It is highly imperative to save water save life. Water is very precious gift of God. It is like a limited resource that we are spending mindlessly. Therefore, it is highly necessary for us to minimize the waste of water.
Water conservation is the need of hour. We need to be aware and educated to get more advantage for using minimum water. From individual level to national and the global level, effective steps are needed to conserve water. Only this way, we can ensure the survival, safety and security of our future generations on this planet.
2. Ten (10) Lines on Importance of Water
- Water is the gift of God for human being on this plant.
- Water is important for all living being. Without water there is no life.
- Almost 71% area of our earth is covered by water.
- Water comes to us through different sources like oceans, rivers, lakes, ground water, rains etc.
- Water is important for our domestic, industrial and agricultural purposes.
- We use water to drink, cook, wash and other for other purposes at home.
- The clean, pure drinking water is important to maintain our health and hygiene
- We use water to irrigate our lands to cultivate food and other crops.
- We use water for our Industrial purposes in manufacturing and processing many products.
- Water is really an essential natural resource to help us live and grow in life.
3. 5 Sentences About Water for UKg kids
- Water is life. There can be no life on earth without the water.
- Water is available to us in the multiple sources including from rivers, lakes, rain, ground water, glaciers etc.
- We use water for drinking, cooking, cleaning and other purposes in our daily life.
- Water is useful for us to grow food, plants and other crops in agriculture for our life.
- Water is also important for our industry to grow and develop.
- Water is stored in big dams for generating electricity and using for agriculture.
- The life on this planet is dependent on water. Therefore, no water no life.
The water is a meaningful & essential resource of our survival on this planet earth. The major concern today is the safety and security of water on this planet earth. Surely, in this, lies the essence & pride of human life.