Having an ideal person in life is of great importance. We all need someone who supports us in every life situation, who will always be there for you, and help you if needed. No matter what happens, that person is your support system. This could be your best friend or your family member, but it definitely has to be someone close to your heart. But sometimes things turn sour when the person you admire, don’t feel the same way about you.
Essay on the Person I admire Most | Why I Praise My Teacher Essay
A Person I Praise Most is my teacher. She’s a wonderful human being. She has taught me so many things in these 10 years of my life, and she never gave up on her students. Her credibility is unquestionable. Everything I know today, I learned from her.
She helped me with every obstacle I had since the very beginning; not only did she help me with them, but she also encouraged me to overcome them. She is my inspiration of becoming someone great, and no matter how confused I am about the future , she always reassure me that everything will work out fine, if I believe in myself.
Why I Praise my teacher Most;
Every person should have an ideal in life because if someone does not have something to aspire towards, they don’t know what their purpose is or why they are even alive. This might sound harsh but it’s true. Following are the reasons why I like my teacher most;
- His way of teaching is very effective and interesting
- He is patience with us even if we do mistakes he corrects us immediately
- He always encourages us to come up with new ideas and innovations using the technology tools which helps in bringing out the hidden talents in all of us and at the same time makes learning process fun
- He is always available for his students and treats us as best friends
- He strives hard to bring the educational environment to excellence by involving the parents, students and teachers
- He encourages all of us to participate in social activities like sports events, cultural events etc which boosts our confidence level and enthusiasm towards studying
- He is a very friendly person and has never bothered us to do anything which reduces our interest level
- He provides us with necessary facilities like computer lab, library etc
- His sense of humor is infectious and he makes sure that we understand the subject by thoroughly explaining everything
- He motivates students along with the teachers to bring out the best in everyone
- He also gives us class presentations and we learn a lot from them
- He guides students as per their interests and bring out the hidden talents of each individual like music, sports etc
- Believe me he is the best teacher I ever had!!! And this is why I love him!
We all need a support system in life, and teachers are the best support systems we have. They always encourage us to be better than what we are today. One of my favorite quotes says:
” A teacher is like a candle, it consumes itself to light the way for others.”
Teachers are role models for children because by teaching their students they become significant in the lives of others. Teachers are an inspiration for good behavior and healthy decisions. They always try their best to guide us at every stage in life and set a good example for everyone so that no one falls in the wrong path and lead a better life.