The health and fitness is the state of being healthy and fit. It has tremendous benefits for all. The health is very important part of life, it plays an integral role in the motivation, focus and energy level which makes someone productive at work at home and everywhere where they go. Read the following best written essay on health and fitness for children and students
Essay on health & Fitness | Purpose, Meaning, Importance of Health and fitness in Life
Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. The health and fitness are important part of our life. Everyone should aware of keeping oneself in good health and in fit. In order to keep fit, you need to incorporate a few changes in your life style and exercise regularly. Keeping yourself healthy is important for successful living.
Importance of Fitness in Life
Fitness is not just for sports or body building. Fitness is essential in our day-to-day lives. Whether you are physically active or not, you can benefit from increasing your fitness level. People who lead fit and healthy life have less chance of getting cardiovascular diseases like heart attack and stroke; cancers, osteoporosis and diabetes. Being physically fit also helps in weight control. Fitness also improves concentration and memory and keeps you emotionally balanced.
>>>> Related Post: Essay on Healthy Eating Habits for Students
Benefits of Health & Fitness in Life
There are numerous benefits of being healthy and fit. Here are a few benefits of being healthy and fit in life;
1. Improved Productivity: People who take care of their health and fitness report better productivity at work.
2. Better Sleep: If you are physically active, you tend to sleep better. Whenever you get sufficient sleep, your body can function well and help you to perform better in work.
3. Clearer Skin: Did you know that people who exercise regularly have clearer skin? Exercising regularly helps you to have a glowing skin.
4. Better Mood: Working out regularly not only helps you to stay physically fit but it also maintains your mental health and keeps your mood swings under control.
5. Better Immunity: Active people have a healthy immune system and they are less likely to fall ill. Your body’s ability to fight off diseases improves as you remain active and fit.
6. Reduced Blood Pressure: Physical fitness is beneficial for health as it helps to maintain a proper blood pressure level within the body. This helps to avoid heart-related problems that can lead to cardiovascular disease, stroke and even death.
7. Improved Muscular Strength: As you become physically stronger, your day to day activities can become easier. You will be able to lift heavy objects and carry out strenuous physical chores without any fatigue.
8. Prevention from Diseases: Being physically active reduces the risk factors associated with various diseases such as back pain, osteoporosis, cardiovascular diseases and respiratory problems like allergies and asthma attacks.
9. Active Sex Life: Being physically active helps to maintain your sexual life. You enjoy better intimate experiences with your partner.
How to Stay Fit & Healthy
Fitness can be achieved in your daily life by just following these simple health tips. You need to keep yourself fit and fine in order to lead a healthy, happy and productive life.
Eat Healthy: Be aware of what you eat and which foods are healthy for your body and which ones aren’t. Take proper nutrition diet daily including fruits and vegetables.
Be Active: Engage in some physical activity regularly. Whether it’s going for a walk or chasing your kids around, be active and stay fit.
Drink Lots of Water: Drink lots of water throughout the day to avoid feeling thirsty and dehydrated. Avoid sugary drinks as they can affect your health adversely.
Stress Free: Stress is bad for your health, so try to keep cool under pressure by meditating or doing yoga or deep breathing.
Get Adequate Sleep: Avoid sleep deprivation as it can make you feel tired and sluggish. Get adequate amount of sleep (7-8 hrs) daily to remain fresh and energetic throughout the day.
>>>> Read Also: Essay on Science is Blessing For Students
Health is wealth, steal the show by being physically fit and fine. By keeping yourself physically active, you can lead a happy life with high energy levels. It’s always good to wake up in the morning feeling fresh and fine rather than waking up tired and exhausted after getting minimum sleep at night. You don’t even need to join the gym or spend a lot of money on expensive equipment and machines. You can follow the tips mentioned above to stay fit and healthy.