Global warming is the dangerous worldwide phenomena. It has deep settling impacts upon every walk of our life. The following essay talks about the global warming, its concept and its deep impacts on human life on planet earth. Moreover, the essay sheds light upon the ways or solution how to avoid, reduce or mitigate the effects of global warming and climate change on mother earth. This essay is very useful for children and students in school exams.
Essay on Global Warming & its Impacts-ways how to Mitigate Impacts
Global Warming refers at the increase of the average earth’s temperature due to the effect of greenhouse gases. These gases absorb and store heat from the sun and prevent it from radiating back into space, making the earth’s atmosphere warm. The main greenhouse gases are water vapor, carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide and ozone.
Impacts of Global Warming
There are following impacts of Global warming
1. Temperature Rising: Due to increase in average temperature, weather patterns are changing. There is an increase in natural disasters like hurricanes, floods and landslides. The ice caps are melting which is resulting in the rise of sea level.
>>>> Read Also: ” Essay On a House on Fire “
2. Ocean Acidification: With the rising levels of carbon dioxide, oceans are becoming more acidic. This process is called ocean acidification. This is affecting the marine life as well as the coral reefs.
3. Drought and Famine: The droughts are becoming more common due to climate change. This is leading to food shortages and famines.
4. Deforestation: Due to the rise in temperature, there is an increase in the incidence of forest fires. This is resulting in deforestation and loss of habitat.
All of these impacts have a direct or indirect impact on human beings. With the rising temperature, there is an increase in heat-related illnesses and deaths. The change in weather patterns is affecting the agricultural productivity which is leading to food shortages. Deforestation is resulting in loss of habitat and also contributing to climate change.
How to mitigate the Impacts of Global Warming
In order to avoid the impacts of global warming, we need to take the following steps:
1. Reduce the use of fossil fuels: We need to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels like coal, oil and natural gas. This can be done by using more renewable sources of energy like solar, wind and hydro power.
2. Use renewable energy: We should use renewable sources of energy like solar and wind power, which do not produce greenhouse gases.
3. Plant more trees: We should plant more trees, which will help to reduce the level of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
4. Increase energy efficiency: We need to use energy more efficiently. This can be done by using energy-efficient appliances, ins
5. Educate people about global warming: We need to educate people about the effects of global warming and how they can help to mitigate it.
>>>> Read Also: ” Paragraph on Load shedding & Its Impacts “
Global warming is a serious threat to the planet and its inhabitants. It is causing climate change which is leading to more natural disasters and causing food shortages. We need to take steps to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels and use renewable sources of energy. We should also plant more trees and use energy more efficiently. We need to educate people about global warming and how they can help to mitigate it.