Paragraph on Save water Save Life

Water is crucial for the sustenance of human life on plant earth. The following Paragraph on Save water Save Life is sheds light on the importance of Save water, ways how we can Save water for saving life. This Paragraph is quite important for children and students.

Paragraph on Save Water Save Life- Importance of Saving Water in Life

Water is the core source of our survival on this planet earth. There’s a great need to conserve water as it has been predicted that by 2025, 1.8 billion people will be living in areas with absolute water scarcity, and two-thirds of the world’s population could be under stress conditions.

Paragraph on Save Water Save Life

Importance of Water

Water is vital for our existence but we are polluting it without realizing its importance in our life. Each one of us must do our bit to save water and in turn save our lives. Water is the most important natural resource on Earth. It is used for drinking, irrigation, cleaning, and manufacturing. Water is also used to generate electricity. Seventy percent of the Earth is covered in water, but only 2.5% of that water is fresh and accessible for human use. The remaining 97.5% of the Earth’s water is saltwater, found in oceans, seas, and lakes.

>>> Read Also: “Paragraph on Soil Pollution, Causes & Impacts ”

The majority of the world’s freshwater is frozen in glaciers or ice caps. Groundwater, which is water that has seeped into the ground and been stored in the pores of rocks and soil, makes up another 30% of the world’s fresh water. The remaining one percent of the world’s freshwater is found in surface water, such as rivers, lakes, and reservoirs.

Humans use water for drinking, cooking, bathing, washing, cleaning, and manufacturing. In fact, it is estimated that the average person uses about 100 gallons (380 litres) of water each day. Water is also used to generate electricity. Hydropower, or the generation of electricity from moving water, is one of the most common and oldest forms of renewable energy. In the United States, hydropower accounts for about 7% of the nation’s electricity production.

While water is a vital part of our lives, it is also a valuable natural resource. We must do our part to conserve water and protect this precious resource. There are many things that we can do to save water and help protect this precious natural resource. Some simple ways to save water include:

  • Fixing leaky faucets and toilets
  • Taking shorter showers
  • Washing cars and bikes with a bucket of water instead of a hose
  • Turning off the water while brushing teeth or shaving
  • Planting drought-tolerant plants in your garden

In addition to these simple tips, there are also some larger ways that we can save water. We can develop and implement water saving irrigation techniques along with practicing rainwater harvesting for gardens, homes and crops. More than that, there is a greater need to spread awareness for water conservation among people.

By following some simple tips and making some small changes in our daily routines, we can all do our part to save water and protect this vital natural resource. We can help ensure that water is available for future generations.

>>> Read Also: “Paragraph on Environmental Pollution”


Therefore, it’s well established that water is life. Water is the most important natural resource on Earth. It is used for drinking, irrigation, cleaning, and manufacturing. It is the elixir of life. We can’t do without it. Let us save water for our better future.

Leave a Comment