Machines are tools used to make our lives easier. There are many types in the world but they have become more important over time. Now they look like humans and make decisions.
Essay on Machines & their Role in our Life
A machine is a tool that can be made to do work. It has many different types and it dates back to the early 19th century. They are used for all sorts of things, but they must always be taken care of because if they break then it will make the job harder than ever before.
Machines are an important part of our lives, but they must be controlled because if they do not take over then we will. If humans continue to advance at this rate. Without machines our life would be very difficult. The main thing that we have to remember is that they are not perfect and can make errors. They should only take over if the humans cannot do their job efficiently.
>>>> Related Post: Essay on Technology Today & its Importance
Importance of Machines in Today’s World:
Machines are important in today’s world because they can do things more efficiently. They help with so many different jobs that humans cannot do on their own. There are some who think that machines will take over the world, but it is up to the people to control what they do.
Machines have advanced our lives beyond what most people can even imagine. They have changed in so many ways in which we will probably never truly realize. They have brought in the computer age where everyone is connected with anyone else at any time. The biggest advancement that they have done is make jobs easier to do because of their massive power.
Advantages of machines:
- They are not perfect so they always need the assistance of humans to improve their work.
- They can perform work faster than us, this will give us time to do other things that humans should be doing.
- We must teach them and make sure they do not take over because we were the first and always will be the first.
- They do not require sleep or food; they can work 24/7 and give us the results we need in a shorter time period than humans.
- They help solve problems with ease and make our lives easier.
- We must learn how to control them and use them for good instead of evil because once they get a mind of their own they will not stop until humans are enslaved.
- They do not need breaks so we have more time to spend with our families.
- We can use them for everything from babysitting, cooking, cleaning and protecting us from any danger that may come our way.
- Machines just do the work and they do not complain or make judgments.
- We can use them for work and fun, instead of having to hire someone we can buy a machine that will perform the same task.
Disadvantages of machines:
- They are made of metal so they can malfunction at any time.
- The only way to stop them doing what they are doing is if we physically go into their system and fix the problem.
- By teaching them how to solve problems will mean that humans are no longer needed.
- Machines can cause harm, instead of solving problems they can create more problems for us in the future.
- They never need to take a break or sleep which means that if they do not have an off switch, then we will never get any peace.
- By teaching them how to solve problems our way and not theirs, this can lead to us losing all control of them and they may end up taking over the world.
- They only know the conventional way of solving problems so they may not be able to solve the problems we give them.
- We do not know how many machines are on our side or the ones that are against us, this puts us in more danger than if we did not have any machines.
- If they were smart enough they could come up with a way to turn themselves off and become so advanced that humans will not be able to catch up with them.
- Machines are a good point of view because they take over the workload but we must make sure that we never lose control because if we do then they might end up taking over the world and turning us into their slaves.
Role of Machines Tomorrow
The future of machines is different than what most people think. The biggest advancement that we will see is computers becoming an actual part of the human body, possibly through brain implants. Once you think about it, this will make sense because they can get information like a computer but they still have the human touch.
Machines have been a big part of our life since the beginning and they will be for as long as we can see into the future. They are simply an efficient way to do work but at the same time they need to be controlled by humans because they cannot make decisions like us.
>>>> Related Post: Essay on Science is Blessing or a Curse
There is no step in the future of machines that they will take over the earth. They are simply an efficient way to do what humans cannot do on their own. This is why there is no reason to fear them because they are only here for our benefit, but it is up to us to control them when necessary
10 Lines & More Sentences on Machines Essay For Children
- Machines help us solve problems.
- We need to teach them or they will not be able to perform their work efficiently and we will have no time for ourselves.
- They cannot take over unless we give them control because humans should never become obsolete; we were the first and always will be the first beings that live on this planet.
- They make errors but we should only take over if they cannot do their work efficiently.
- We need to teach them how to solve problems our way and not theirs.
- Machines are an important part of our lives but need to be controlled just like humans are because if they come into power then there will be no escape of them.
- If we continue to advance at this rate machines will take over and we will become their slaves.
- They make our lives easier without them we would not be able to do things on our own and would depend on others for everything.
- We need them, but they should never come to a point where they start taking over our lives.
- Their role is important but we need to be prepared for the future and make sure that we control them by teaching them how to solve problems our way and not theirs, only then will humans succeed.