Discipline, 10 lines and few more sentences, short essay on discipline, its value, importance and need in student life for kids, class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 students.
The Discipline: Essays, Paragraphs & Speeches For Children & Students | Quotes, Images & Info graphs
The discipline is the ladder towards success and progress in life. It is very much important in our individual and collective life. The discipline is a learned behavior. The child learns discipline right from home and from the school afterwards. The discipline influences our life to a greater extent. The following essays, define the role, importance and value of discipline in our lives.
Ten (10) lines on Discipline For Kids, Class 1 Students
- Discipline is the state or manner of applying some rules and regulations on personal conduct.
- It is learned from family at home as well as at school.
- Discipline that is learned at an early age of child is long lasting and beneficial.
- A student with discipline is always punctual and he finishes his homework on time.
- Discipline helps students to get success in every walk of life.
- It helps a man to be honest, self satisfied and successful in career life.
- There are many physical, psychological and health benefits of a disciplined life.
- A student should learn discipline at an early to be better for his future career.
- Our forefathers and national heroes have always talked about discipline in national life for success.
- Discipline in our national life is the only way through which we can solve all the problems our country is facing right now.
2. More Sentences on Discipline For Students
- Discipline is the name of following some rules and regulations on personal conduct to get success in life.
- It helps a man being punctual, confident and regular on completing his tasks and deadlines.
- Discipline helps improving our habits and personality for our good.
- It helps us adopting successful habits in our personality to get more success in our life.
- Students should discipline at school to be successful in every walk of their life.
- A disciplined student is always obedient, loyal and punctual to his responsibilities.
- Lack of discipline creates failures, disrespect and confusion in one’s life.
- Discipline in life is the only through which any individual, community or nation can get success.
- If we look around the world we see the facts that discipline is the only secret of success of many nations.
- The struggle of independence of our land is because of discipline, unity and passion of our leaders.
- Our founding father, Mahatma Gandhi, had strictly advised us to follow discipline in our national life.
- The success is like a big strong gate and the discipline in our efforts is the only key to unlock it for success.
- Therefore, it is strictly advised us to follow and adopt discipline in every walk of life to be successful and respected nation in the world.
Related Post: Selected Speeches o Success & Motivation For Students
Essays on Discipline For High School & College Students
Essay on discipline for all classes including primary, high school and college level students. The essays focuses on need, value and importance of discipline in students life in school.
Discipline makes man perfect. It is essential element of personal, individual and career success. That’s to say, discipline and self discipline is important in student’s life, in one’s career or job life and personal life as well
3. The Discipline Essay For High School Students
The discipline is the ability to do things in time a due time with proper planning and timely execution of things. Discipline is the core of human life. It is the only factor that can ensure the success of an individual, community or nation.
Everything in this world is dependent on discipline. We can observe this truth in the timely rise and set of sun, of days and nights, of seasons and in birth and death. It is a fact that the human being is here in this world for a limited time. From birthday to the death day he has to do a lot of works. One can not know exactly about the death.
But what one can do to achieve his set goals, is to adopt the habit of discipline in life. With discipline life becomes easy. Discipline is a very antithesis of laziness. You can never be disciplined in your life until and unless you leave laziness.
Because laziness renders you ineffective and incapable. A lazy man can never be able to fully utilize all of his capabilities to maximize the benefits of his life. He kills his time, energy and resources. Discipline can only be learned. It can not be implemented externally. That is why it is crucial to learn discipline during the life of being a student.
There is the precious value and importance of discipline for students. A dull, lazy and non disciplined student can never achieve good grades and good rewards in his academic career. If you look around your friends. You will notice the difference between successful and unsuccessful students.
The only difference between them is the application of discipline in life. A good disciplined student always takes care of his work and his goals. He always makes planning before doing anything. He does his homework on due time and helps other fellows in their work.
He is always ahead in all extra curricular activities as well. The only reason behind his success is his discipline in life. In our practical life, there is a great value of discipline. A successful person is one who schedules his time by effective planning and ensures the timely execution of his set tasks.
Contrary to this a non-disciplined man is always deficient in his goals and incapable of giving exact time to each and every task in his life. Therefore, a self-disciplined man is always successful in his career whereas, a non-disciplined man fails every time.
If we look around the world. We will notice the value and importance of discipline in the lives of many successful nations. There are many developed and advanced countries who became powerful only because of proper application of discipline in their national life.
Therefore, it is crystal clear from all the living facts and examples that the discipline has a great value in human life. Given the fact that human life is quite short here. One need to adopt discipline to improve his life and the lives of others.
4. Short Essay on Discipline in English
Discipline the important element of everything in this world. It can be defined as following some rules and regulations in everyday works of life. Discipline is the name of applying or adopting few core values or rules by a person.
A man when he is punctual, regular, honest and careful of his work, is called a disciplined man. Therefore, discipline is a positive virtue of one’s life. There are many examples of discipline in our world. The main examples discipline are found in our nature.
If we see that the sun, moon,seasons,days and nights are always on due time. They always follow a set pattern. They are never late nor before time. There are many other examples of discipline in our nature.
Discipline is very important in our life. We learn discipline at our home with family and also at school we learn discipline. Discipline is very important for students. It helps a student to be organized and successful in his student life. A student with discipline always does his homework on due time. He is very careful about his studies and his future planning.
He takes keen interest in studies and always comes first in every exam. He as a clear future career planning. Discipline learned at an early age is very helpful. A disciplined student becomes successful not only at his school but also at his home and in his future career as well. Therefore, discipline helps a student to be a good a successful man in his career tomorrow. That’s why students are always asked to learn discipline from an early age
Discipline is essential for human being. If we look at the history we learn that mankind has been successful many times only because of discipline. Many people failed due to the lack of discipline only. History is an open example. Even the independence of our land was only due to discipline and sincere efforts of our great leaders. That’s why it is always said discipline is the key of success