This essay talks about Communal Harmony in India, its basic meaning and concept, why communal harmony is important for a country like India, benefits of communal harmony and drawbacks of communal disharmony for India. This essay is written in simple words and in easy English language for children and students.
Essay on Communal Harmony For Students
Mankind has been living with peace, love and harmony since centuries. Each one of us has the same basic needs and wants. We all want to be happy and lead a comfortable life. To achieve this, we need to have a healthy mind and body. We also need food, shelter and clothes. In addition to these basic needs, we also need love, care and affection from others.
>>>>> Related Post: ” Speech on Positive Thinking “
Communal Harmony, its meaning & Concept:
The meaning of the term “communal harmony” is that there should be no differences between people belonging to different religions, castes and regions. They should live in peace and help each other.
Main features of Communal harmony:
The main features of communal harmony are as follows:
1. There should be no difference between people belonging to different religions, castes and regions.
2. They should help each other in every situation.
3. They should respect each other’s religion, culture and tradition.
4. There should be equality between all.
Importance of Communal Harmony For India
India is a land of diversity. People of different religions, castes and regions live here together. So, it is very important to maintain communal harmony in India. If there is no communal harmony, it will lead to disharmony and division among people which is not good for any country.
Benefits of Communal Harmony:
There are many benefits of communal harmony. Some of them are as follows:
1. It helps in maintaining peace and brotherhood among people.
2. It leads to the development of the country as all people work together for the progress of the nation.
3. It strengthens the bond between people of different communities and helps in solving many social problems.
Drawbacks of Communal Disharmony:
Communal disharmony has many disadvantages. Some of them are as follows:
1. It creates hatred and animosity among people belonging to different religions, castes and regions.
2. It leads to violence and riots which causes damage to life and property.
3. It hampers the development of the country as all people are not able to work together.
Thus, we can say that communal harmony is very important for the growth and development of any country. It helps in solving many social and economic problems. So, all people should work together to maintain communal harmony in India.
>>>>> Read Also: ” Essay On Honor Killing“
Therefore, it can be rightly said that communal harmony is vital for a big country like India. All efforts should be made to maintain it so that the people of this country can live in peace and harmony