Earth day is celebrated all around the world every year. The celebration of this day reflects the importance of mother earth and the responsibilities we human being owe to the earth. We all have shared responsibilities for the cause of securing our mother earth.
Essay on Earth Day 2022 | Importance, Celebration of Earth Day in 2022
Earth day is celebrated around the world to remind us of our planet’s importance and to promote environmental awareness and action. This day remind us the threats posed to mother earth due to human actions and encourages people to take small steps to preserving our planet.
Importance of Earth Day 2022
Earth day is important because it is a chance for us to reflect on the ways we impact the environment and to make changes in our behavior to help protect the earth. It is also an opportunity to celebrate the many ways that the earth provides for us, from the air we breathe to the food we eat.
Earth Day 2022:
This year, Earth day falls on April 22. The theme for Earth day 2022 is “Restore Our Earth.” This theme focuses on the need to protect and restore the world’s ecosystems. It is a call to action to clean up pollution, conserve natural resources, and reduce our reliance on fossil fuels.
How You Can Celebrate Earth Day at School?
There are many ways that students can celebrate Earth day at school. Some ideas include:
• Host an Earth day assembly or event. This is a great way to raise awareness about environmental issues and get everyone involved in celebrating our planet.
• Plant a tree or garden. This is a great way to beautify your school grounds and help the environment at the same time.
>>>> Read Also: ” Paragraph on Save Earth For Students”
• Recycle, recycle, recycle! Place recycling bins around your school and encourage everyone to use them.
• Have a walk/bike to school day. This is a great way to reduce pollution and get some exercise.
• Learn about solar energy. Solar energy is a clean, renewable resource that can be used to power homes and businesses. Talk to your teacher about learning more about solar energy.
• Educate others about Earth day. Share what you learn about Earth day with your friends and family. Let them know how they can help protect our planet.
• Make a difference! There are many ways to make a difference in your community and the world. Find one that you are passionate about and get involved.
• No matter how you choose to celebrate Earth day, the most important thing is to take action to protect our planet. Every little bit helps!
We can do a lot of things at individual as well as society level. Firstly, we must understand the gravity of the situation. We are exploiting earth to such an extent that it is now facing numerous problems. We need to act responsibly to save our planet.
Secondly, we need to spread awareness about these problems and the ways we can prevent them. Schools can play a significant role in this by educating children about the environment and how they can help protect it. Finally, we need to take action at the individual level to make a difference. This can be done by conserving energy, recycling, and reducing our reliance on fossil fuels.
>>>> Read Also: “Paragraph On Cleanliness & Its Importance”
Earth day is the gentle reminder of our responsibility towards mother earth. We are the cause of all the harm that is inflicted on earth, knowingly or unknowingly. We have to act now to save our planet and its inhabitants. Let us pledge to do our bit for the environment and make every day Earth day!
Leave a Reply